Professional Careers at Bleu
Bleu Salon is designed to recreate a classic Boutique look with a refreshing and relaxing flair. Bleu wants all of our clientele to experience the difference while getting the service and look they expect.
We at Bleu are diligent when looking for qualified professionals to fit our team that believe in their talents and believe the customer is visiting our salon to truly experience something beyond their expectation. Bleu Salon is always looking for those elite professionals that can embody our culture vision and goals. At Bleu we pride ourselves on core values that define us both personally and professionally. We are always looking for those professionals that can abide by our Core Values:
- RESPECT: Treating others the same way as you would want to be treated
- TEAMWORK: Helping others and working together as one
- QUALITY: The level of Professionalism and Technical expertise that one applies to their work
- EXCELLENCE: Being and providing the best experience in everything we do
- TRUST: The confidence to know someone else has your best interest in mind, such as Co-Workers and Management
- Associate Stylist: This level is for service providers who are fresh out of school or new to Bleu salon. At this level, stylist assist higher-level service providers and participate in a rigorous associate training program.
- Stylist: 2-5 year of experience and carefully selected for their technical skills and professionalism. These stylists have completed different advanced level training and have met all required goals to progress to this level.
- Junior Master Stylist: These well-educated and experienced professionals typically have 5 or more years of experience. They have met all the requirements for advanced training and demonstrated their proficiency.
- Master Stylist: A master stylist is a service provider with exceptional skill at their craft. With typically 8 or more years (Senior has 20 years or more) of experience, or demonstrated skill, proficiency and dedication to their craft these stylists are in high demand and many help with education of the younger stylists and associates.
Bleu Salon is a summit salon and all pricing is based on the level system. Our stylists are broken into the following categories based on experience:
If you feel you have the qualifications and drive to be part of our team, please send us your resume and tell us how you are ready to take your business to the next level. Please send any position inquiries and all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your resume or inquiry we will review and respond to you in a timely manner to set up an interview when applicable. For the positions we are immediately looking to fill please refer to the list under the Current Open Positions section below with and the date in parentheses that we posted the position. We are always taking applications and inquiries for any of our Employment Opportunity positions.
Employment Areas @ Bleu Salon
- Master Stylist
- Associate Stylist
Current Available Positions (April 2017)
- Associate Program Stylist (with Anthony) Available Now
- Associate Program Stylist (with Brittney) Available May